There are a number of things I’m wishing for for giftmas that I’m really not expecting: to wake up and realise the result of yesterday’s election was just a nightmare; a 4s iPhone; a trip to Iceland.
Here are a few more realistic ideas:
- Daily diary with unruled pages – It is insanely hard to find daily diary with unruled pages! I have found a total of one option, the Delfonics Daily Book. The Kikki K Sundae Daily Diary looks pretty cute too though.
- Cute storage – To hide all my mess! [Sky blue paper suitcases from Sweet Shop Lulu.]
- Scissors – A pair of fabric scissors and some embroidery scissors would be a great addition to my craft tools. [Pink embroidery scissors from Sublime Stitching.]
- Sweary plates from Trixie Delicious – I have wanted some of her plates for AGES. Pretty sure these have been on every wishlist of mine for years. Maybe it’s time to invest for myself? [X-boyfriend trio from Trixie Delicious.]
- Spray paint – My 26 in 26 list says that I need to paint something to make it look prettier. I love the blue!
- RAM – My new compy could sure do with a memory upgrade! [8gb of RAM from OWC.]
- SDHC memory card – My camera has the ability to take videos but I still haven’t tested it out as I’m sadly lacking in the memory card department.
- Rings – Sometimes it’s nice to have jewellery that isn’t made out of plastic or wood. These Sterling Silver rings are lovely. [Goujon Triple Ring from Alex and Chloe. Lightning Bolt Ring from Glam Rock Emporium.]
- Animals in clothes – Or second best, these cute illustrations of my fave animals in suits. [Polar Bear and Narwhal from Berkley Illustration.]
- Food and Drink – Or cake and gin.
- Tattoo money – I plan to get my next tattoo in the same place as this pretty piece.
What’s on your wishlist this year?