This was tattoo day. I think it’s about healed now so you’ll get to see photos tomorrow! Yay!
T shirt – Misery
Skirt – Pagani
Shoes – Nike
Bag – Loungefly
They were giving balloons and popcorn away at the tattoo show, likely to keep the multitude of kids occupied. Well, I’m a big kid so I asked for a pink balloon and it was so worth it! It had been ages since I had a helium filled balloon.
I think that’s my OMFG what am I doing I hope I don’t pass out letsjustsithereandactlikeimcoolwithit face. Real tattoo photos tomorrow.
I like to call Xmas Present Day because it’s they day for presents and family and food. Celebration of a god I don’t believe in is insignificant.
These are the things I’m lusting after in a perfect world:
- Petticoats – I REALLY want a big fluffy petticoat. REALLY!
- Prettyfull sneakers – I already have these ones but I’m dismayed over the lack of pretty individual sneakers available. Note to shoemakers: Not all girls like wearing heels!
- Loungefly bag – I love Loungefly gear. I especially love this bag though. I WANT it. Damn you exchange rate. I’m not really asking for this stuff but if someone got me this bag I would love you forever!
- Marie Antoinette DVD – So I can play it on my computer and screen cap all the prettiness for inspiration. That’s going to be a whole lot of screen capping.
- Camera – I don’t actually own a camera of my own :S I currently use the boys one that I bought for his birthday a few years ago. He uses it at work a lot now so I can’t steal it. What kind of blogger am I?!
- Mindless Self Indulgence CDs – With the opening of JB Hi-Fi I have been lucky enough to score the CD Frankenstein Girls Will Seem Strangely Sexy. I’m keen to get the rest of the discography though.
- Jewellery – Chunky jewellery, including this super cute baby bunny charm bracelet which I have the possibility of winning via Annie’s giveaway :D The site mentions an adult version but there’s no search function on the site and I can’t find it :[
- Hospital bracelets – I love them, I’m refusing to take off yesterdays hospital bracelet. I’d like to style them like Tilda Swinton as Gabriel in the movie Constantine. She wears them with the extra length of bracelet left in tact and words like passion and hope written on them. A metal version would be pretty damn awesome too, I found a Ksubi version a couple of years ago but it’s not for sale anymore.
- Labrets – Pretty labrets with attachments that are long enough. The pretty blue one I own now needs to be checked constantly to make sure it’s screwed on properly because the thread isn’t long enough. It’s fallen out more than once, luckily only when I’m sitting at my desk. It did come out in the shower once but I managed to save it just before the drain.
Labrets need to have more than one twist before they fall out.
- Darwin Fish – One of the little car plaques would be nice, but what I’d really love is for everyone to come to their senses and realise “There’s probably no God. Now stop worrying and enjoy your life”.
- Glasses – Still need some scene glasses.
- Sprout the life you love – Perfect for aspiring female entrepreneurs.
Wreck this journal – I also REALLY want this. I think it’d be an excellent way to nurture my baby creative skills.
- Tattoo – This is more about finding something I love enough that I will want it inked onto me FOREVER.
- Glitter – I like sparkles so a glitter bar would be ideal :D
I’ve loved seeing everyone’s lists around! They’ve been my favourite posts of late. If you haven’t done one yet get onto it and leave me the link. Otherwise let us know what you want in the comments.