I still haven’t managed to finish writing the 101 in 1001 list. But I know for sure there are going to be many more goals to add to the list in the months to come.
Things have been kicking off for me in a big way the last few weeks. I decided to leave my job, started getting orders for my jewellery through Etsy, and have had a few late nights emailing customers trying to be the best darn customer service/company representative I can be.
I’ve beaten my “make and sell 10 items of jewellery” task well and truly already. I aimed a bit low on that one. I’m thinking the next goal should be to sell 1000 pieces in the next 2 years! :S Gotta aim high!
Since the February update I’ve:
- created a new blog header
- gained a few more subscribers
- added the completion of the ProBlogger 31DBBB to the list and started it
- gotten into the habit of making my lunch instead of buying it. It’s saved me heaps of money!
- quit my job!!!!
- purchased two new pairs of glasses
- watched some more movies in the IMDB top 500
It’s very exciting time right now!