- A girl after my own heart. I always feel like I’m the only female in the world that doesn’t know how to apply make up beautifully, and would rather buy a cupcake than a brand new makeup primer. But now I know it ain’t so. It seems that the ladies who care less about beauty treatments always have the best cheap tricks for looking after ourselves.
- I know many of you love the moustache. I didn’t realise there were so many variations!
- This appeals to my candy addicted, pink loving self very very much. Even if I’d rather pay NZD$1 than USD$4 for a crunchie. [via Nubby Twiglet]
- “I think I’m a necrophiliac.”
- The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown is being dissected and ridiculed chapter by chapter. [thanks Poppy]
- And some more Dan Brown piss taking.
- Cutest puppeh evah! Making cupcakes! :D!
- Cutest goat evah! Poking its tongue out! :D!
- I haven’t seen (500) Days of Summer Yet (it’s not out here), but from what I’ve read this is exactly how I’d expect the movie to be reduced to five frames.
- Should a woman living in New York, earning a 6 figure salary, and occasionally splurging on $800 sandals really get to talk about living life with a frugal resourcefulness?
- This ship is syncing.
- This summer do you want to be a happy frolicking whale or a fictional mermaid?
- Billy G. The G stands for gangsta.
- Why (even if I was American) I will never be president.
- Amazing Alice in Wonderland digital art.
Real Moments with Rachel Zoe