- Louis vs Rick. CAPS LOCK IS HOW I FEEL INSIDE RICK.
- People say stupid things on twitter. The Oatmeal draws them. Best.
- Wow, I seriously love the way Melissa refashions clothes! This house-dress turned skirt is awesome.
- Still not sure who to vote for? This Guide to the Election might help. (unstoppable robot armies!)
- I love the gay lifestyle. Gay coffee and cereal for breakfast! Gay dog walking! Gay bowling!
- Brilliance emailed to me from Jason this week: Attractiveness of Harry Potter characters over time; And the angel said unto him.
- Artists re-imagine their childhood drawings in their current style.
- I’m slowly getting used to the Google Reader changes, but the insane amount of vertical space they’ve stolen is dumb. Jason created a script to reclaim some of the space.
- Who are these people on street fashion photography blogs?! It’s messing with Chelsea Fagan.
- I’m loving Natalies blog, Extra Large as Life. We have very similar tastes so all her finds make me add things to my wishlists and pinterest boards. Recently she posted photos of her awesome self in nothing more than a cropped tee and undies. Not an unusual thing to see on the internet right? Except it is when the person in the photos isn’t catwalk model sized. I’m thankful for people brave enough to put themselves out there in a quest to normalise bodies of every size!
- I’m kinda in love with Nicki Minaj and her crazy style. So discovering this video she did with other awesome people (John Waters and The Lonely Island) made me very happy. The Creep.
- All burgers must be cooked like this from now until forever.
- Whittled twig hairpin tutorial.
- DIY bow mary janes.
- Freezer paper t shirt stencils.
- Super easy (and soft) t shirt necklace.
Breaking news: Wellywood sign explosion.
It never ceases to amaze me that people can move this fluidly. <3
Joel McHale shows why he won the Sexiest Man Award. (wait for it…)