A couple of things to look at as you kill time till 2010 rocks around.
- O wow. Embarrassing!
- Awesome tattoos of the week – Dinosaurs, a beautiful guy that blends into the wallpaper, and a heart that looks like it’s stuck on like a sticker.
- Cute nerds of the week – Zachary Quinto and Kevin McHale.
- Kawaii of the week – Smiling cup, Lady Gaga Pony, Big mouthed cat.
- Will and determination sometimes are enough to get through the impossible.
- Last week I linked to the post where James Chartrand of Men With Pens came out as a woman and I commented (without knowing the situation properly) and said that what she did was great. Thankfully Poppy linked to a superb post that explains while people are upset and critical about what she did. James didn’t just change the name, she took on a whole personality including misogynistic traits!
- Tash also wrote a post on females using male pseudonyms and steps that have been taken in some places to levvel the playing field. Make sex a non factor in decision making.
- So freaking weird. Upside down photo portraits.
- Holy fucking ahhhhh! Worst nightmare.
Glee Mashup Flashmob