- To get more traffic to your site you may need porn.
- Have you entered to win an exclusive shirt yet?
- Ms Von has all the tricks. I consistently fail at using lists for productivity, and I work from home so I can’t use the first ten minutes trick, but the 20 minute timer. That sounds like gold.
- Regarding equal rights for gay people:
The National Guard will stand outside the courthouses and force you to grow the hell up, and you will be remembered in history like those sad ugly white people yelling at the black kids coming to class.
Hopefully it happens sooner rather than later!
- Next time you’re having trouble deciding just ask What Would a Unicorn Do?
- She’s off to off the Wizard – Wizard of Oz 2.
- [redacted] is one of my new favourite blogs. A couple of great posts to get you started – 30 Things I’ve Learned By The Time I Turned 30, and That Time I Was In Asia: Massage in the First Degree.
- I refuse to grow up!
- What an amazing talent. This tattoo seems to move out from the skin without the need for 3D glasses. Beautiful.
- Bish, plz. U cant read mah pokur face.
- Advanced fashion quiz: Clutch or vibrator?
- Feminism is not a dirty word.
- Who you are does not have to = what you do. Most people these days realise that you may just be using your unglamorous job to pay for your hobbies, or until something better comes along, or because the economy is shit and everyone in your company was made redundant. It’s not the end of the world.
- I read someone’s comment the other day that said you are not just your age, you are also all the ages that came before it. At 24 I also have the experiences of a one, two, ten, 15 and 21 year old. Which means the tactics used to sell products to a five year old will probably still work on me, just dressed up a bit. Make me want something bad enough and I will get it.
- Puddle thinking.
Why is it considered the height of civilization to work 8 to 10 hours a day in a mind numbing “job”, to commute 1-3 hours per day, to eat processed and manufactured food, to live in wood and steel cans isolated from mother nature and the very land base we are destroying, all to finally collapse at the end of the day in front of a brightly colored display of moving pictures and sound that feeds various violent or sexual fantasies directly into our brains, only to repeat the next day?
via Poor Taste
Bad Romance – Lady Gaga
Despite the horrific choreography this video is AMAZE
A cute kitty being fed with chopsticks? Yes please!
Seeing my dog the day I got back from Afghanistan
This cat is totes pissed! The commentary is ridculous and therefore hilarious.