- An atheist’s version of lent is a great idea! Instead of giving something up why not try something new and exciting? Rack up some new “sins”!
- Mmmhmmm, just one of the reasons I love Agent Lover. She shares my love of Chuck Bass.
- The 10 strangest shoes in fashion today. Like Wendy I kind of love the pant chucks too. [via wax|wendy]
- Periodic table of cupcakes! :D With recipes! :D :D
- Stuff white people like, is a blog, written by a white chick, about stuff that white people like. It’s damn funny! Many of the generalisations don’t apply to me, and I kind of agree with someone’s comment that the site could be called ‘stuff hipsters like’, but I still love it. Actually maybe that’s because white people like to be hipsters?
My favourite line is regarding girls with bangs
For white people, the haircut-with-bangs is an important symbol that a female has completed her transformation from a nerdy girl to a cool woman. In fact, if you went to high school with a nerdy white girl who moved to a big city, there is a good chance she will show up to your high school reunion with this haircut.
Who does that sound like?
- Christine Kane shows us seven tried and true ways to stifle your creativity. I’m guilty of many of them.
- Sweet baby jesus! Check out the fucking PONCHO!
- Lookbook…you know the drill: Nerd glasses; mish mash and wet look tights; net skirt.