With one month down on the path to completing 101 goals in 1001 days, I’ve been making some good progress towards the bigger goals. Most namely earning money from blogging, getting more blog subscribers, creating and selling jewellery and quitting my current job.
I’ve come to realise that I’m even lazier than I suspected. I’m doing lots of making, thinking, reading, and writing; but virtually no cooking, washing, putting away, or vacuuming. Thems the breaks when you work 40 hours in an office and then spend at least another 30 planning on ways to become independent of a boss.
Goals achieved this month
- Put a battery in the smoke alarm
- Get a copy of Wreck This Journal
- Change my hairstyle
Goals started this month
- Write the list
- Design a new blog header
- Complete Project 365
- Learn to use Photoshop
- Have 200 subscribers to cupcakesandmace.com
- Be on time to work (not 5 minutes late) 300 times
- Read 50 of the books on the Rory Gilmore Book List at listsofbests.com
- Listen to songs by 101 artists I’ve never listened to before
I need to get the list finished first and foremost so if you have any suggestions on what to add to it let me know!