I know I said last weeks Pick N Mix was the last for the year. But Em requested another, and my intermittent blog posting has actually been non existent. So, once again, the final Pick N Mix for 2008. xxoo
Posts for the next couple of days are scheduled I’ll be out of range, see you on the flip side :D
- Real life should never imitate ugly throw pillows
- Day Zero. I am so excited to start new projects, but I particularly love the ones that involve creating a list and crossing stuff off that list. In addition to Project 365 where I document my life with one photo every day for 365 days, I am going to start Day Zero where I complete 101 tasks set by myself in 1001 days. I’ve only come up with 19 so far! :S But I’ll think hard over the next few days and post my completed list in the new year. If you have any suggestions for inclusion in my list please let me know. If you’ve got your own list please leave a link! :]
- A couple of cool websites I’ll be utilising for my Day Zero project are: Postcrossing – send and receive postcards from random people around the world, and, Lists of Bests – Browse or create personal lists, definitive lists, and award lists. I’m spending far too much time on Lists of Bests right now ticking things off different lists, if you’re anything like me you’ll be distracted for days!
- Miss Amelia Arsenic’s blog DestroyX.com is pretty amazing. I am so in love with her style and design work, she has meticulous attention to detail. I am particularly in love with this CD cover she designed, I am in love with all designs of this style, especially the ones in pink and black! :D
- Lookbook favourites: Cassette tape, lace, unicorn necklace, St Petersburg, tux, big skirt and polka dots-via Fashion is Spinach.
- Wow, my rain poncho is longer than my skirt
- Virgin male in dress chastises gay people for their confused sexuality. Best line of the week! Perhaps ever!!
- Exquisite function does a collection of the drool worthy photos of Marcel Wanders designs for Bijenkorf
- Even tough it’s near impossible to use an umbrella in Wellington I still want one of these!
- Bears love…
- Black, white and tattoos