Ok, I’ll admit right off the bat that I suck at using a camera.
I am no way near mastering the art of taking photos of myself and the boy does not seem to know that when I ask him to take a photo of what I’m wearing I want it
a) to look good
b) to be a shot from head to toe, not head to waist
That said, I have a couple of photos to share from my work function at the Wellesley on Saturday night. I was able to convince myself to buy the shiny (which I now know is silk) skirt from Portmans. It got lots of compliments.
Excuse the blurriness, bad lighting, and stunned mullet looks. A drunk boyfriend does not a good cameraman make.
- Black sheer frill top from Jayjays – $35
- Red singlet from Glassons (about 8 years ago)
- Checked skirt from Portmans – $110
- Black stockings from Farmers – $5
- Black knee high lace top ribbed socks from farmer – $15
- Brogue heels from the Number 1 Shoe Warehouse – $30